It happens every time a new gadget is released, and now it's the Samsung Galaxy S3's turn. User dillo2k10 over on Boards.ie posted the above images of his Galaxy S3 which spontaneously combusted. The phone remained on, however signal was lost. The good news is that Samsung is already all over it and have brought dillo2k10 a replacement phone! THAT is how to keep us sweet.
UPDATE: You can exhale now. Turns out it was all a "mistake". Some looks like some kind of dumbass stuck the Galaxy SIII in a microwave to dry it after spilling water on it. I just cannot fathom it. How ridiculous. Enjoy your explosion free Galaxy S3 and hey, here's an idea, don't stick your Galaxy S3 in the freaking microwave!!!!
Click here for Samsung's official statement.